THE BEST EMAIL/MARKETING AUTOMATION SOFTWARE
Email marketing is an excellent approach to provide tailored messages to all of your clients while also strengthening connections and driving traffic to the website.
Most marketing professionals think that investing in email marketing is a sound approach that pays off handsomely. And according to Data & Marketing Association, the median return on investment (ROI) for email marketing is an incredible 3,800 percent.
Using Drip to improve the effectiveness of your email marketing is not only logical but also cost-effective. Although there are many email marketing tools to choose from, Drip deserves a more profound look because of its eCommerce specialization. The brand describes itself as an eCommerce customer relationship management application that connects smaller independent online retailers to compete with the global online marketplaces by winning loyalty and customer retention.
WHAT IS DRIP?
Drip is a tool for creating graphical email marketing campaigns and automating processes. Users may design their email campaign processes and place them on auto-pilot with the cloud-based solution’s multiple trigger points and activities.
Although the Drip platform’s ability to understand and gather data and tailor marketing for clients may assist any business, it was designed with eCommerce in mind. Drip can analyze sophisticated statistics from your customers’ browser history, social media interactions, aborted carts, sales, and email engagement if you utilize the program to deploy tracking tags across all of your digital platforms.
Drip allows customers to connect with their favorite apps and services through the software’s API or pre-built third-party connections. This feature will enable users to expand the web-based program’s capabilities and receive insights that help them grow their company.
Overall, Drip outperforms other platforms when it comes to eCommerce marketing statistics.
WHO MUST USE DRIP?
Individuals, teams, and corporations may use Drip to create various email campaigns to meet their marketing and promotional objectives. This flexibility allows them to deliver targeted emails and unique notifications to a select group of subscribers.
Marketing managers may use established templates to construct workflows and then tweak them for unique campaigns. In addition, users may share workflows with coworkers by providing a URL or embedding codes. Facebook Ads, 3dcart, Shopify, Magento, ClickBank, Zapier, and more platforms are all natively integrated with the platform.
- Your Drip profile has four dashboards: one is for your account, another for email campaigns, one for workflows, and another one for broadcasts. Each one includes an essential tool for understanding your email marketing and CRM campaigns.
- When it comes to personalization, Drip is a powerhouse, and it provides a variety of options for you to employ with your consumers. When you start receiving consumer data insights through your dashboards, get right into further segmentation.
- Drip’s Custom Fields feature allows you to include customized information in emails to your clients depending on their behavior or purchasing activity, such as when they browse a product or place an order.
- The application has various forms that you can use to obtain data, create special deals, and convert leads into subscribers. Popup forms, exit-intent forms, side tab forms, and embedded forms are all examples of this.
- Create an RSS-to-Email rule that examines your RSS feed regularly and sends out a disseminated email each time the practice runs.
- Drip Email gives you the information to make effective marketing decisions. You’ll get a monthly summary with insights on how you might improve moving ahead, among other data available on your dashboard.
INTEGRATIONS AND ADD-ONS
There are over 100 integrations to choose from, and you can search for them by name or genre. Analytics, customer service, email authentication, forms and surveys, lead acquisition, and more are among the categories. If you don’t find what you’re searching for, you may also use an API to create your integrations. In addition, a remark on each page asks if you’re seeking a specific integration.
That tells us that Drip is willing to help you if you need what isn’t stated. Drip scores an Excellent in this area for the well-rounded alternatives it does give, with developers standing by to help you locate what you need.
You’ll need accurate statistics to show that your CRM is improving your business strategy and profit margins. Drip’s analytics and reporting capabilities aren’t as vast as those of HubSpot, but they don’t need to be because they’re solely focused on eCommerce performance.
Custom conversion monitoring, complete email reports, user experience insights, lead ratings, customizable dashboards, and much more are all built into the solution, so you don’t have to do anything to get started.
Drip continues to take steps to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation. Customer data and private information are stored on encrypted data by the program. SSL encryption technology protects all electronic transactions. In addition, drip is highly open regarding incident history, and users will be alerted if their information is shared with or accessed by unauthorized entities.
PROS AND CONS
- You may create split tests inside automated processes to evaluate which generates the most income, site visitors, and other metrics.
- Drip can interface with a variety of apps and solutions, extending the software’s functionality. These allow users to smoothly move information from one program to the next while also learning more about their users.
- You may personalize autoresponder sequences to greet consumers, create connections, provide solutions, and increase sales with the program.
- When dealing with the Drip program, you never have to worry about how you’ll get in touch with Drip. Anywhere you go, there is an easy-to-find button that starts your discussion forum.
- Drip makes creating an email campaign a fun and engaging experience. The software includes a visual workflow builder that allows users to design their customer journey methodically, complete with triggers and actions. Users are guided and given the data they need to comprehend and finish their processes at each step of the workflow creation process.
- If you’re looking for something specific, you may use the search bar under the Learn tab. You may also find the User Manual, tutorials, classes, webinars, and other relevant resources and content in an easily navigable format.
- Drip features dozens of how-to tutorials on its YouTube page.
- Drip can be daunting for some small businesses initially, and it may even be overkill for their purposes. In addition, the options for organizing contacts and processes might be confusing, and the procedure isn’t always obvious.
- Affordability is a factor to consider since it is a bit more expensive than some of its rivals. However, this configuration is excellent for a firm that already has marketing objectives and is ready to get started, even if the list is limited.
Drip is a powerful CRM and an excellent platform for eCommerce businesses that are just getting started with this type of software. Everything is designed with online retailers in mind, making the functionality considerably easier to grasp if you’ve never used a CRM before.
Although there are cheaper solutions for email marketing, like free software, bear in mind that Drip pricing is unique. All capabilities are available to all customers, irrespective of list size or membership level.
Drip eCommerce CRM is a cutting-edge, well-designed, and practical CRM and marketing management platform. As a result, you won’t have to spend a lot of time learning how to use it, even if you don’t comprehend everything right away. Drip also provides a 14-day free trial, so you can see if it’s right for you before you commit.
To summarize, Drip is an excellent choice for eCommerce companies seeking their first CRM software.