Elementor is a WordPress website builder. It’s free and allows professional web creators to build unique code-free websites. It has advanced features, and its users can create responsive and high-performing sites in a whole new and visual way. The drag and drop interface helps its users design pixel-perfect and custom-made websites. Elementor works great with most WordPress themes and plugins, and therefore, you can easily use your favorite tools.
Features and subscription options
Elementor has a main page building functionality, and there are more than 90 modules that you can choose from. These include the carousels, headings, images, progress bars, testimonials, and many more. The majority of things work with a drag-and-drop mechanism where you can take any of the elements and move it into any other spot by merely dragging it across the screen.
The version of the page that you will see on the interface will precisely be what your visitors will see, unlike working with CSS and HTML. All of the pages are SEO-friendly and mobile-responsive. Elementor also has a library of pre-made page templates that you can import and modify.
Elementor is free, but it also has a Pro edition. Its main plugin is available through the official WordPress repository, with no hidden costs and registrations required. The current pricing of Elementor Pro is as follows.
Personal – $49 per year for 1 Site
Plus – $99 per year for 3 Sites
Expert – $199 per year for 1000 Sites
Pros and Cons of Elementor
- Elementor is free, and the majority of new websites would not require you to upgrade to Pro.
- It is easy to use and has an exceptional range of features that are available for free.
- You can build custom page layouts and designs that are not available in other themes, and it does not require CSS, HTML, or PHP skills.
- Different features like real-time previous and inline text editing offer you a true editing interface. You also have the option to adjust your mobile, desktop, and tablet views separately.
- When you add the custom styling to the links, it may not go as planned. You might get stuck with the default typography and color settings of Elementor.
- It is hard to locate the exact margin value if something on the page is misaligned.
Comparing Elementor with other website builders
When it is about having the best value for money, Elementor is undoubtedly the clear winner. When comparing it with the competitors, its pricing is figured out to be a lot better, giving users top service quality and vital features. Elementor also surpasses other website builders when it comes to templates, as it has a variety of themes to choose from.
Moreover, when we talk about essential features, Elementor has also managed to beat other website builders. Elementor’s SEO tools offer its users much better SEO options. And although others may surpass Elementor in customer support, it still exceeds even the best website builders with much higher evaluation points in several important categories.
If you are looking for a superb and free drag-and-drop page builder plugin for WordPress, then Elementor is the ideal tool for you. Though there are many alternatives in the market, Elementor stands out from the competition as anyone, including beginners, can use it, and you are not even forced to upgrade to a paid license. Its capacity to create unique posts and pages makes it the perfect solution for your DIY page designs.
Are you excited to bring the best out of your website? Level it up even more with Elementor, the market’s top choice in free WordPress website builder!