WITH MAILERLITE, YOU ARE IN GOOD COMPANY
Whether you are looking for software for personal or business use, for sure, you want something that is always one step ahead of its competitors and works progressively in all types of devices.
MailerLite is a young company in email marketing, and that youthfulness is reflected in its design and functionality. Not in a ‘young, wild, fun!’ way, but a modern, clean, and easy sense. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that the average age in the workplace is 25? Whatever it is, it seems to be working for them.
WHAT IS MAILERLITE?
MailerLite is an email marketing service that emphasizes convenience, outstanding customer service, and attractive email designs. Forget about complicated settings. MailerLite’s easy-to-use software lets you easily create beautiful email campaigns, monitor their performance, manage subscribers and unsubscribers, create custom popups and landing pages, and much more.
MailerLite has several useful tools and integrations, but it also seems to be essential and user-friendly for anyone. This software is best for freelancers, researchers, small to medium-sized companies, non-profits, government agencies, and multinational corporations. Mailerlite works for anyone that requires a low-cost, high-value email marketing program.
Mailerlite allows you to build your website and landing pages. With this software, you can create landing pages, opt-in templates, and (mini) sites in addition to email campaigns. They’ll also arrange for it to be hosted by them.
The software can auto resend the campaigns for you, except this time, the message is sent to those who did not respond to the first one. It helps increase the number of openings and taps.
It optimizes your emails through A/B split campaigns. For email campaign optimization, you can compare one email to another; subject lines, content, and name.
MailerLite is the best option for someone who is just getting started with email marketing, thanks to its quick guide, straightforward navigation, and easy-to-use email editor.
It’s easy to embed a YouTube video with MailerLite. You input the URL, and the email editor automatically converts the video to an animated GIF.
MailerLite’s sophisticated logic allows you to tailor your email to specific parts. You can deliver a message at a fixed time or depend on subscriber time zones.
PROS AND CONS
- MailerLite is ideal for those on a tight budget who needs a tool that can do more than just submit newsletters. Automation workflows, touch tagging and segmentation, and even a landing page editor are all available, allowing even complex campaigns to be run.
- Apart from its low cost, MailerLite comes with a slew of features designed specifically for bloggers, such as RSS promotions, video marketing, and WordPress integration.
- Fonts, text, color, and photographs can all be altered. You should add additional form fields to get more information than just an email address. Inquire into client habits, names, emails, and everything else you might think.
- MailerLite offers many integration solutions, including Shopify and WordPress, and access to a developer API that allows it to be integrated with other applications. They also fund Zapier, which connects to a variety of utilities.
- You can add ‘dynamic content’ blocks to the page that would only show up for selected classes or segments.
- MailerLite has a high degree of deliverability.
- You will see how the concept would appear on a desktop and mobile device, but not on various email clients, and no spam testing is available.
- Only direct website visits will cause automation in ActiveCampaign and other platforms.
- There is no Facebook and Instagram integration.
- Paid plans have a few enhanced functionality.
MAILERLITE PRICING PLANS
With the free plan, you will receive video tutorials, 24/7 email support, a drag-and-drop email editor, mobile-friendly email newsletters, built-in photo editing, enable you to have an excellent landing page, and many more!
The plan costs $100 per month. The offer includes 24/7 live chat support, removable Mailerlite logo, custom HTML editor, newsletter templates, personalize custom domains, dedicated IP, A/B split testing, and much more exciting features!
MailerLite excels in user interface and accessibility, and it has enough functionality to meet the needs of most small businesses. Of course, since it is less expensive than many other tools, it has certain disadvantages, such as a lack of automation and spam/design checking.
Their email and chat support is already enough for them to build a good reputation in the business. MailerLite is a fast and foolproof email tool that offers various useful features for small to medium enterprises.
Overall, MailerLite is superior to any other tool available. So, if that’s what you’re looking for, look no further. Avail of their free trial now and grow your business in no time!