Over the last few years, remote work has become increasingly popular. Many corporations have chosen to outsource work to other countries. The leading outsourcing destinations have been India, Ukraine, and the Philippines. Furthermore, Internet job search services make it much easier to find workers in these nations. Onlinejobs.ph is one of them, and it is exclusively available in the Philippines.
Many businesses see Filipinos as diligent, loyal, and dependable employees. Not only that, but they’re also fluent in English. Here’s our assessment of Onlinejobs.ph if you want to outsource your work and add Filipino workers to your team.
WHAT IS ONLINEJOBS.PH?
OnlineJobs.ph is a job board in the Philippines that focuses solely on offsite internetwork possibilities. It was founded in 2009 by John Jonas, a Utah-based marketer, as an opportunity to integrate business owners in North America and throughout the world with the inexpensive Filipino workforce.
OnlineJobs.ph has become the premier site in the Philippines for finding qualified virtual assistants over the last decade. The site has over 250,000 resumes inside its database as of press time, making it one of the largest talent pools on the internet.
- Timeproof is a time-tracking solution developed by Onlinejobs.ph. In most circumstances, businesses want to make sure their employees work, even if they weren’t in the same nation or time zone. A time-tracking system is one method to resolve this challenge.
- Employers have chosen payment systems such as PayPal or Wise as their preferred method of payment. However, some of them may charge hefty fees or percentages that will be deducted from your employee’s pay. EasyPay was created by Onlinejobs.ph. They take 2% from almost everything you send. In addition, your employee can expect to be paid within 48 hours.
- One of the significant aspects of this platform is that wages are not marked up. They make it simple for you to identify and contact qualified workers. After that, you hire and pay people when you see fit. You recruit and pay workers directly once you’ve chosen someone to collaborate with. There are no transaction fees or long-term obligations.
- It is possible to register for a free account. You can publish up to three job openings and see job applications. It provides you a good indication of whether or not you’ll be able to discover someone suitable. You won’t, though, be able to see or speak with applicants until you upgrade.
PROS AND CONS
- Unlike many other sites, Onlinejobs.ph does not charge a commission, so there is no need to continue paying once you have hired your employees.
- Compared to other nations where English is not the primary language, the Philippines has a reasonably high level of English proficiency.
- Onlinejobs.Ph provides a wealth of additional training and tools to assist you with outsourcing.
- Filipinos are recognized for their loyalty, and it is part of their culture to seek long-term employment.
- Although Easypay and Timeproof are excellent tools for paying and managing staff, they are not mandatory to use.
- This job search service is solely for Filipinos; thus, you won’t employ workers from other nations. To find freelancers from other countries, you may need to use different platforms.
- On the web, you may come across employees that haven’t been vetted. Onlinejobs.ph uses an ID Proof system to determine whether or not a worker is “genuine and professional.” To assess this worker’s credibility and competence, you may need to look across many profiles and interviews.
- Onlinejobs.ph may be unable to assist you or your employee with any issues that may arise.
Employers searching for permanent, long-term outsourced professionals must use Onlinejobs.ph. Anyone seeking quality employees from the website’s talent pool will find the monthly flat-rate price more cost-effective.
Business owners searching for part-timers and freelancers can freely post their employment openings on Onlinejobs.ph. The arrangement may be contingent on an individual contract between the company and the employee. Its payment mechanism is simply more appropriate and cost-effective for those seeking long-term employees.
OnlineJobs.ph is a fantastic platform for outsourcing since it allows you to hire a full-time or part-time employee and develop your business more quickly, even if you don’t have a great deal of money. Avail of their services now and hire the best employees for your company!