When you try to capture leads on your landing page, it can become quite a headache for you. After investing your time & money into creating ads and building a website, you may still keep missing the conversions you want. You would undoubtedly like professionally designed and super fast landing pages to convert your leads.
With Swipe Pages, you can get over 40 beautiful templates optimized for conversions, and you have the option to choose from over 20 advanced modules to turn your landing page idea into reality. All your landing pages are hosted in the robust and secure cloud of Swipe Pages, & each page runs through the performance optimizations before being deployed to a CDN.
Features and subscription options of Swipe Pages
Swipe Pages has an interface that is very easy to navigate. It is straightforward and undoubtedly a newbie-friendly landing page builder. Swipe Pages also makes sure that the builder’s code is clean and, therefore, loading on mobile will be fast. Their customer support also goes the extra mile to help you out in any confusion, clarification, and technical difficulty.
There are various other features included in all of its plans. These include unlimited conversions, AMP, unlimited landing pages, conversion-optimized templates, e-commerce stripe checkouts, lead notifications, lead magnet delivery, Unsplash images, and multi-step forms.
There are many alternatives to Swipe Pages found in the market, as tons of people want landing page builders that can be mobile responsive and help them with A/B testing. The long list of landing page builders includes Sendinblue, ActiveCampaign, HubSpot, and many more. Still, Swipe Pages stacks up to the competition, as its current and previous users rate it highly and find the best fit for their business.
There are three pricing plans for Swipe Pages. The Startup plan is $19 a month, the Marketer plan $49 a month, and the Agency plan $89 a month.
Reasons to choose Swipe Pages
- Swipe Pages is a super flexible and zero coding landing page solution with several features, especially for non-programmers.
- The user interface of the application is found to be very easy and has natural layouts.
- The speed of loading pages, whereas you can easily integrate it with Zoho, Mailchimp, Zapier, Hubspot, and many more.
- Swipe Pages has an outstanding customer support service that quickly fulfills all your requests, even if it isn’t part of their current feature set.
Pros and Cons of Swipe Pages
- With Swipe Pages, it is easy to create AMP-compatible fast-loading landing pages. AMP helps the landing page load faster and improves the conversion when used with Google ads and Facebook ads.
- More than 40 templates are readily available in Swipe pages, and you can use them as a base to create the landing page of your liking.
- Swipe Pages has a dynamic text used as a replacement to customize the landing page and map it to Google Search Query.
- Its integration with Stripe Payment Gateway and Paypal soon is an excellent feature for people who plan to use the landing page to sell their products directly.
- As of now, Swipe Pages doesn’t have popups and notification bars.
- There is also no Global Blocks option for the header and footer, and you will find less flexibility for the header section.
Swipe Pages is used to convert more ad clicks to leads and eventually sales by building swift mobile-optimized AMP landing pages without any coding. There is an intuitive drag-and-drop builder, whereas you will find more than 40 conversion-optimized templates that will help you create the landing pages quickly. Using the in-built Analytics, you can run A/B tests and measure performance, and you can directly sell your products from the landing pages by using 1-click Stripe checkouts.