THE WORLD’S BEST DRAG-AND-DROP WORDPRESS FORMS
Using overloaded and buggy WordPress plugins to build contact forms isn’t working for you? WPForms, the most beginner-friendly forms plugin in the WordPress community, is likely something you haven’t done.
WP Forms is a WordPress form builder that has been taking the WordPress community by storm. With its almost four million users, WP Forms means business. WPForms stick with its user-friendly vibe throughout, integrating its drag-and-drop interface, which all of its users are loving.
We’ll look at its functions, add-ons, and what makes WPForms the most intuitive WordPress plugin on the market in this WPForms analysis.
WHAT IS WPFORMS?
WPForms is a simple form developer for WordPress websites. The software is the easiest-to-use WordPress contact form plugin, and about a million websites are already using it. With only a few taps, you can create a beautiful contact form, email subscription form, payment form, or any other kind of online form using the drag and drop online form builder.
Spammers and hackers can be kept at bay if you use a contact form. Using the contact form instead of your email address can make your WordPress account more secure.
WPForms safeguards your mailbox from spammers who send unsolicited offers and phishing emails. When visitors and potential customers email you, you can use an input form to determine what details you’ll need to know.
Since you can build intelligent forms in minutes without writing any code or hiring a developer, it is considered the most beginner-friendly contact form plugin accessible.
- WPForms is smartphone-friendly, which means the forms will still look nice regardless of the computer your client is using.
- The efficient drag-and-drop online form creator enables you to quickly develop WordPress contact forms and other online forms without writing any code.
- There are over 150+ pre-built template models to choose from its various templates. Never again would you have to start from scratch.
- Are you tired of spam? To prevent spam type submissions, WPForms employs a smart CAPTCHA and a Honeypot tool.
- When anyone submits the form, you can use the form validation functionality to display them a customized success message or send them to a personalized thank you page.
- WPForms allows you to combine your forms with PayPal, Stripe, and Authorize.Net to accept purchases, contributions, and online orders. WPForms makes it easy to construct personalized order types.
- WPForms saves form submissions to the WordPress database. As a result, you can handle your form entries directly from your WordPress dashboard.
PROS AND CONS
- WPFORMS, with its famous drag-and-drop interface combined with over 150 pre-built templates, makes it user-friendly and straightforward for anyone to create forms within a short time.
- With WPFORMS, you can create almost any form that you need. It may be a payment form, email opt-in, survey form, registration form, etc.
- WPFORM has an anti-Spam option to secure you from unsolicited spam that clutters your inbox.
- Intelligent conditional logic offers a series of valuable workflows that will help you save time and become more coordinated.
- WPFORMS lets you integrate with zapier. Zapier is a tool that allows you to connect web applications and software. It can appear basic, but it is highly efficient for creating automatic workflows.
- Depending on the functionality you need, you will find a free form plugin that will suffice.
- WPFORMS’ pricing per feature might be too pricey if you are on a tight budget and only want a specific segment.
The Basic edition helps you build an infinite number of forms that you can access on a single platform. It includes simple integrations, including Constant Contact and conditional logic. This edition costs $39.50 a year.
The Plus edition includes everything in the Basic version and additional email newsletter integrations such as MailChimp, Aweber, and Drip. It is valid for three pages and costs $99.50 a year.
The plugin’s Pro edition incorporates everything in the Plus version and PayPal and Stripe incorporation, shape abandonment, Zapier integration, surveys, tests, and more. It is valid for five and pages and costs $199.50 a year.
This version of the plugin contains many of the features listed above in addition to CRM capabilities, ActiveCampaign integration, support for WordPress multisite installs, and other enhancements. It can be downloaded on an infinite number of pages and costs $299.50 a year.
WPFORM might be one of the best bang-for-the-buck word press form builders out there. With its almost four million users, WPFORM means business. With each of their plans comes features that could help you further enhance your content and help you be more competitive.
As you upgrade your plan, so does the features that are being added, but be mindful, if you are on a tight budget and only need a specific part, you might consider investing in much cheaper plug-in add ons. Overall the experience with WPFORMS is impressive and. See for yourself and experience the wonders of WPFORMS!